Do you stagger out of bed frazzled and overwhelmed? That’s no way to start the day! Research shows that a purposeful, nurturing morning sets you up for the day ahead. Productive, successful people start their days deliberately and with intention. A morning routine is not a one-size-fits-all. What works for one person may not be right for another.
Here are a few tips and suggestions to start your day with purpose.
- Learning how successful people begin their day can inspire you to craft your morning routine.
- A consistent exercise routine nourishes your mind, body and spirit.
- A meditation or mindfulness session gives your day clarity, focus and a sense of peace.
- Create an evening routine that helps you relax, let go of daily demands and organize the next morning.
- A good night’s sleep provides energy for your morning routine and enables high performance during the day.
- Beginning the day with self-care and attention sets you up to handle whatever may follow
Every morning offers the possibility of a “clean slate” and the ability to start fresh. Taking care of your needs first thing helps you respond calmly and productively to the day’s challenges. The choices we make during the first hour or so of our morning determine whether we have productivity and peace of mind for the rest of the day or whether it will clobber us over the head.
Something to Think About
Without a routine, you’re like a ship without a rudder, veering this way and that, but never truly sailing the course you’ve set. Making the most of the day’s beginning allows you to prepare for upcoming demands and thoughtfully prioritize your responsibilities. The sense of accomplishment you feel when you complete an important project before lunch or get in an early workout is uplifting and energizing.
Develop a morning routine and begin following it daily.
Words of Wisdom
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it, and watch the whole transform. – Rene Descartes
Remain calm, because peace equals power. – Joyce Meyer
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
Unlock Your Real Estate Career
To It’s Full Potential
Schedule A Private and Confidential Appointment With Me.