There will be times in all of our lives when we are surrounded by some serious negative energy. It can come from within us or outside of us. Regardless of where it came from, there are things we can do to ward off some of that negativity.
- Find solutions. Negativity often stems from problems that you’re having or someone close to you is having. When surrounded by negativity, try to find solutions to problems. Even if they’re only small problems.
- Find positive people. If you find that the people around you are too negative, meet some new, positive people. Of course, we’re not suggesting you break up with all your friends! Just actively be aware of attracting new people in your life that are uplifters. The good news is like attracts like – so if you’re positive, you’ll attract positive!
- Forget expectations. One of the greatest sources of sadness in the world is expectation that can’t be met. The fewer expectations you have, the more positive you’ll find your life.
- Be compassionate. Head over to any news website and you’ll see tons of negativity. There are positive things happening in the world, but it can be hard to find them. Sometimes you have to be a beacon of hope and compassion for those in need. Show compassion everywhere you can.
- Let it go. Sometimes in order to beat negativity, you have to let the bad stuff go. All of the anger and disappointments you’ve ever experienced can weigh you down. Counteract it by letting it go.
Wishing you a week of positive vibes –and positive ACTION. Generate the kind of energy you want to attract and make it a great one!
Something to Think About
We can always choose to remove ourselves from negative people or negative situations.